Recover Pictures fro a corrupted Hard Drive


Being a travel writer, I always have to rely on good snapshots to add strength to my adventurous tales. A story with no pictures won’t strike a chord with the readers. As part of my assignment, I went to places like Dubai, Paris, Venice, Switzerland which are considered as favorite for honeymoon couples. I used an external hard drive to save mesmerizing snapshots of these places. After winding up the assignment, I came back to my place as a relieved and happy guy. Next day, when I connected the hard drive to my Windows XP computer, I was greeted with the following error:
“File system corrupt and unreadable”
To my shock and dismay, all the pictures on my drive became inaccessible. I tried to fix the problem by running ‘chkdsk’ utility for data recovery but failed miserably. Since I could not afford to lose a single picture, I madly searched the Internet to know the ways to fix the corrupted hard drive. During my search, I came to know that the only way to fix a hard drive corruption is formatting. Since I could not afford to lose a single picture, I couldn’t go ahead with formatting. I again explored the Web to find a solution for my peculiar problem. What I discovered was truly an eye-opener, I found out that storage media corruption is not a big deal and my pictures can be recovered easily by using a picture recovery software after formatting.
These digital picture recovery utilities are reliable remedies to deal with picture loss woes. These third-party applications are designed to recover pictures lost due to various reasons like file system corruption, unintentional or intentional formatting, accidental deletion, read/write error messages etc. Moreover, these tools are designed to recover pictures from a range of storage media like memory cards, memory sticks, digital cameras, external hard drives, USBs and other removable media.
I formatted the hard drive and it was time to move on to the next step. Initially, I was reluctant to use a digital picture recovery software but then decided to give it a try after getting a glimpse of the recoverable data by downloading the demo version. And, I was surprised to see the thumbnails of my lost pictures. Without any second thoughts, I used the software and recovered all my lost pictures in a small span of time.
Mac picture recovery is a comprehensive software which completely recovers all your lost/deleted/ multimedia files (pictures, audios, videos, etc) from most of the data loss situations. This picture recovery utility, which is available for both Windows and Mac users, recovers all photo formats including PNG, BMP, JPEG, RAW, Exif, TIF, TIFF etc.

Comments

  1. One of the best photo recovery software, which i ever used :

    http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/photo-recovery-software.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks so much!! Your site looks nice. Wikidot sounds perfect!





    Dubai Data Recovery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts