Hackintosh Your Intel PC
Well I was tweaking from about last few weeks to figure out, how to install the MAC OSX in my laptop..
After reading a lot of guides and posts I got a idea and now I am using OSX in My Laptop..
IMP : Please google your Processer and check weather it is possible to Hackintosh your PC
Before You Start :
1) Download the iAtkos l2.dmg from the torrent and Burn it into DVD using Transmac
2) Create a Drive partition in windows of minimum 20gb
3) Insert your disc in your CD-Rom and restart
4) Boot Via CD-ROM
9) After installation, it will prompt for restart, and automatically restarts (Do not take out the DVD)
10) Now move cursor to the Lion Drive (not the DVD & do not press enter), type –s and press enter (otherwise it will hang)
11) This will load in single user mode. Wait till the loading has stopped. Last word should be *root*:
12) Now type the commands that were shown on the screen
14) /sbin/fsck –fy
16) Wait for the process to finish, till the “root:” shows up again. Now type
17) /sbin/mount –uw /
19) Again wait till “root:” appears. Now you have to remove AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext and AppleIntelSNBVA.bundle. To do this, type the following commands:
20) sudo rm –R /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
21) sudo rm –R /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSNBVA.bundle
24) Now Mac should load automatically showing World map for selecting Country. Personalize by filling up the country, time date language, User name, etc. etc.
25) After the Mac Desktop has loaded, insert Thumb drive with MultiBeast and smbios.plist. Copy both of them to the desktop.
26) Replace the smbios.plist file in the /System/Extras/ folder with the one on the desktop.
27) Open MutiBeast and run it. Options that are to be marked in the MultiBeast are:
28) + EasyBeast (required)
29) + System utilities (required)
30) - Drivers & bootloader
31) - Kexts & Enablers
32) - Network
33) - Lnx2Mac’s Realtek RTL81xx Ethernet (required)
34) Restart (Do not remove the DVD)
35) Again select Lion drive and press enter (-s mode not required). Now Mac should load without any hanging problem.
36) Eject the DVD from disk drive. And Restart.